Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Back!

Salam and Greetings,

After a long break due to work and my original website gone "kaput", I decided to use this free blog service as it would be much more easier to maintain and manage.

This time around, I have set my mind not to blog other topic than POLITICS only as I don't want my readers to be confused. This blog is dedicated to political issues only as that is the only issue I'm more interested.

I will write straight from my heart and present my views on current political issues. It will be straight, sharp, factual and logical. I'm not going to blog the issue just because I want to politicised the matter. I'll write as how I see the issue and offer my best solutions for discussion.

For those who want to share their views, you are most welcome but I must warn you that your feedback must be professional. No "racial" sentiments or slurs will be tolerate. Every feedback will be publish! That is my promise BUT should you provoke and be unprofessional, then I have no choice but to delete your comments or will declare war with your comment (means I will still publish your comments with nasty reply).

I hope with this blog, we can have fruitful discussion and better understanding of the current scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment